Wednesday, March 11, 2009

playing around

there is so much to learn about this blogging stuff!! Tonight I added a graphic to the header and a few other goodies to the sidebar. I wonder, is designing a blog ever finished? Hmmm...doubtful.

I won' be posting tomorrow because I have a Compassionae Friends meeting. This will be interesting as neither of our facilitators will be there and, unless someone else steps in, I'm going to attempt to run the meeting.

Oh, and before I forget...Thank you Mr Obama for lifting the ban on stem cell research. I have a 23 y/o son that was diagnosed with SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythmatosus) 2 years ago and is hopefully at the end of his chemo treatments. There's not a lot known about lupus in men as it's more common in women. Hopefully a cure will be found soon.

Goodnight dear friends, be gentle to yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment