Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tomorrow Zach starts Rituxn therapy for his lupus, very scary stuff but hopefully will put him into a lengthy remission. Tomorrow I'm calling the bank to raid my cd for money to get his car fixed. One more thing he doesn't need to worry about and hopefully we'll soon have the phone issue taken care of soon too. Sure would be nice if his dad would show some concern and help out but getting him involved is too much work for little to no return. 

Next weekend I go to my first Cricut storm up in Pine City. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun but I'm already feeling a bit ambivalent. It's scary for me to put myself into a situation where I don't know anyone much less an overnighter. I've been reading the posts on the blog and am convinced it'll be great but, I don't think I'll ever escape the feeling of being "different" from them. I think I'll do what Cori does when asked how many kids she has. She says "I had two children" vs "I have two children" and see if anyone catches on.

hope you all had a good weekend? Here's to this work week going by fast! Peace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment