Friday, April 10, 2009

Yesterday we received a wedding invitation for the same weekend my mom is coming up. Luckily she stays with my older sister. I felt bad because we really should go to the wedding but I didn't want miss her visit. This morning I sent her an email explaining the wedding invite (doesn't anyone send out those "save this date" notes anymore?), and is she planning on coming up again this year? I asked if she'd come up the second sunday in December when my Compassionate Friends group participates in the World Wide Candle Lighting, it's a very special thing for me to honor Hannah's memory at Christmas time. Her answer is "I'll try, depends on my work schedule". It's freakin April! Isn't that enough notice to request that weekend to be your weekend off? Thanks mom, I love you too...

mortgage update: We backed out and decided to work on our credit for another year. Fine by me, the whole thing immediately stressed me out. I don't like feeling that overwhelmed.

I also decided that I need to make Zach's car payments since the loan shows to be in my name even though I only co-signed. With him being so ill with lupus I'll just take care of it and he won't need to worry about it., be a lot less stressful for me too. I really hate calling him about it anyway so....

well, best get back to reality and continue on with the dreaded housework. Talk to you all later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment